Can you survive the new promotion?
1. You are struggling to gain the respect and required cooperation from key staffs
2. You are struggling to meet the Key Performance Index set at the commencement of your job
3. You try to change a “winning formula”. Very few people are willing to change what works
4. Poor results, fallen standards, complaints and poor prospects of better results; signs of trouble ahead
5. When it is obvious you are clearly out of depth with new role; perhaps too big a step up.